What Do You Need To Know
- Shipping & Delivery
- Photomart can deliver to virtually any destination in the world provided that the stated procedures are strictly adhered to when you place an order. For a better idea of shipping please use the estimated shipping and tax calculator when in the shopping cart. Photomart will make every reasonable effort to ensure that good(s) are always delivered to you on-time. Photomart does not guarantee that orders will always be delivered within any quoted or estimated time scales.
- Please note: Some Studio Backgrounds (i.e. 2.72 x 11m) exceed our couriers' maximum allowed size & dimensions for shipments outside mainland UK and requires custom quotation. If you're not based within mainland UK* and wish to order please contact us via email or phone. For non-mainland UK orders already placed an “extra fee notification” will be sent to you with a request on how you would like to proceed.
- *Within England, Scotland, or Wales - this refers to Standard Rate UK Postal Delivery Areas only and not the Highlands and Islands or any premium rate UK mainland locations as defined by our various approved carriers.
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Photomart does not sell products on a trial basis, offer stock rotation rights (or sale or return rights) and The Customer shall have no expectation of such rights being granted. The Customer is strongly advised to check suitability and specifications of products before submitting any order for good(s) from Photomart. To qualify for a refund or exchange, you may also be required to provide proof that the actual returned goods were originally purchased by you from Photomart.
- Photomart accepts orders from businesses, government, local authorities, schools, colleges, universities or any other institution or organisation, provided such parties accept the provisions of The Agreement. Photomart essentially trades in volume and/or bulk and orders below £50 ( excluding VAT ) are therefore subject to an additional Handling Fee of £5 (excluding VAT).
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Photomart Online Store accepts the following payment methods: most major credit/debit cards, PayPal, and Bank Transfer. All prices displayed in our promotional materials and on our websites are shown excluding VAT unless stated otherwise in which case VAT will be displayed at the standard rate. Photomart prices are subject to change without prior notification unless otherwise stated. On a regular basis Photomart advertises promotions via email campaigns and printed catalogues. Therefore please feel free to update your subscription preferences from your dashboard.
- Viewing Orders
- Under My Account dashboard you may view your order history at any time via the My Orders link on the left-hand options.
- Updating Account Information
- You may update your account information at any time via the My Account link on this website using your credentials.
- Customer Support
- We use an open help desk (powered by Zendesk) meaning users do not have to register or login to submit a ticket. Our support form is accessible from our Customer Support link on every page. We keep our help desk open because we want prospective customers to be able to reach us as well as those who have accounts already. If your request was not resolved between 3-7 days, please email us at: email@example.com.