Epson SureColor SC-P5000 17" (A2) Photo Printer
Versatile and reliable proofing, photography and fine art printer, with excellent Pantone accuracy
- Perfect proofing printer: Up to 99% Pantone Solid Coated Colour accuracy
- Outstanding reliability: Reliable day-to-day operation and reduced maintenance
- Excellent print quality: Ultrachrome HDX inks offer bright, lasting results
- Simple setup and operation: A range of features to ensure easy set-up and media handling
- 17-inch printer with violet ink: The first and only 17-inch large format printer with violet ink for proofing3
Designed for proofing, fine art and photography applications, the SC-P5000 can be selected with a violet or LLK inkset, and can achieve near-perfect colour matching of up to 99% of Pantone Solid Coated Colours1.
Precision colour proofing
When purchased with a violet HDX inkset for pre-press proofing the SC-P5000 can reproduce packaging, marketing materials and corporate colours with 99% Pantone Solid Coated Colour accuracy1.
Perfect art reproduction
When specified with an HDX inkset with LLK, photographers and fine artists can use the SC-P5000 to reproduce the detail and colours of their artwork perfectly, as well as exact reproduction of 98% of Pantone Solid Coated Colours.
Reliability you can trust
The SC-P5000 offers new features to ensure reliable day-to-day operation and minimise maintenance. These include new covers and seals to limit dust intrusion, an improved automatic nozzle check and a guided cleaning procedure.
Outstanding print quality
The SC-P5000 uses Epson’s latest ink technology to make high-resolution, long-lasting prints. 3.5pl droplet size and 2880x1440dpi resolution ensure crisp, detailed results, while Ultrachrome HDX inks offer much improved lightfastness2.
Simple setup and operation
Setup and media handling is quick and easy thanks to an internal colour calibration sensor, simple media switching and a clear media handling guide on the display. The SC-P5000 fits seamlessly into any proofing workflow and can be supplied with a SpectroProofer, which can handle automated colour proof checking. The printer is supported by all major RIP and software vendors.
1. The Epson SC-P5000 printer with violet inkset is capable of achieving 99.0% of PANTONE® Solid Coated Colours when used in conjunction with Epson Proofing Paper White Semimatte and Epson ink.The Epson SC-P5000 printer with LLK inkset is capable of achieving 98.8% of PANTONE® Solid Coated Colours when used in conjunction with Epson Proofing Paper White Semimatte and Epson ink.
2. In comparison with Stylus Pro 4900 (60 years instead of 45).
3. As of November 2016.
PAPER / MEDIA HANDLING
|Inside the Box||
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a better price we will try to match or beat it, under the following conditions:
- 1. We will only price match against authorised UK Distributors
- 2. This product must be in stock and available for immediate delivery
- 3. We will not price match against listings on eBay, Amazon, third party marketplaces, clearance items or from companies in liquidation
- 4. We must be able to see evidence of this price and terms i.e. link to website
If you do wish to price match please contact us via the following options
- 1. Live Tawk Chat on bottom right corner on site
- 2. E-mail to our sales team at email@example.com
- 3. Contact our showroom Mon - Fri: 9:30am - 5pm on 0208 527 6006