High-speed, small footprint large-format photo printer (8x10 & 8x12”)
• Lightweight & compact – Only 14kg (excluding media) and 322 x 366 x 170mmLearn More
• High speed printing – From only 30.2 seconds (8x10") plus buffer time
• High quality – Produces high quality prints with smooth gradation
• Multi-finish - Print gloss or matte from same roll of paper/media
• Low print cost – Less than 49p for an 8x12” (A4) print
Award winning compact high-speed photo printer - instant prints up to 6x9 inch (15x23 cm)
• Compact & lightweight – Fits into tight spaces and easy to transport
• Low print cost - from 7.5p (4x6”) per print
• Multi-finish - Print gloss or matte without changing paper/media.
Order DS40 twin media packs in various sizes: 4x6", 5x7", 6x8", 6x9".Learn More
Ultra compact high-speed photo printer with added features & improved efficiency
• Roll back function – More & new print size options from same roll of media;
• Panoramic Printing – 6x14" & 6x20" sizes available with SDK, Hot Folder Print, Snaplab+ or Tomo
• Compact & lightweight – 14% smaller and 2kg lighter than DS40;
• Low print cost - from 11.5p (5x7”) per print;
• Multi-finish - Lustre, Fine Matte, Glossy and Matte from Same Paper
Read more about the DS620's ribbon roll back function.
Duplex dye sublimation photo printer (full bleed, double-sided up to 8x12”)
• Double sided – Single/double sided prints, calendars, photo-books etc.
• Full bleed option – Image bleeds off edge of the print i.e. no white border
• Compact – Smallest footprint of any duplex printer on the market
• Multi-finish - Print gloss or matte from the same roll of paper/media
Available for pre-order. Please enquire about delivery lead time.Learn More
Intelligent biometrics and scene awareness that will even let you know when a subject's mouth is open or if their eyes are shut!
Scans and validates images to meet the official requirements of all countries and flags or rejects images when:
• the subject is incorrectly framed or cropped;
• background colour, density or uniformity (shadows etc.) does not meet requirements;
• the image is unsharp or the resolution is insufficient;
• the subject is wearing glasses or the lenses are too dark;
• the subject's mouth is open or eyes blinked at time of exposure.
20% Faster Print Speed than DNP's DS-RX1 printer (12.4s for a 4x6" print at 300dpi)!
• High print capacity – 700 prints from just a single roll (4x6” media)
• Various print sizes – 4x6" (10x15cm); 5x7" (12.5x17.8cm) & 6x8" (15x20cm)
• Improved print speed – Up to 290 4x6" (10x15cm) prints per hour
• Multi-finish - Gloss or matte prints from the same roll of paper/media
• Highly versatile – Print standard print sizes PLUS 2” strips for photo booths
High-speed, small footprint large-format photo printer (8x10", 8x12” and Panoramic)
• Exclusive finishes– Glossy, Matte, Fine Matte and Luster
• Two types of consumables – Pure Premium & Digital
• Large choice of formats – Including Panoramic Prints (up to 8x32" - with SDK)
• Productivity & profitability – Rewind function for most efficient consumption of consumables
45% FASTER THROUGHPUT THAN DS80Learn More
DNP Snaplab Plus Compact photo kiosk with full range of features plus wireless connectivity
• Variety of photo finishing formats – The DP-SL620 II can print a variety of sizes including strips, squares and panoramic.Learn More
• **NEW** Card Printing – When connected to a Fargo DTC 1250e Printer (sold seperately)
• Compact yet high performance – Small footprint (0.11m2) and rewind function
• Value added products– Connect DNP DS820 or DS80DX for 8" Double Sided Prints, Calendars, Greeting Cards, Photobooks etc
• Simple to use – Has the ability to connect devices either wired or wireless.
• Event use – Optional Party Print mode ican be purchased seperately ideal for events without PC.