Heat Press Machines
For sublimation (or laser & other HT methods): Professional high pressure mug press for short, standard, tall (up to 250mm) or multiple mugs. A 'must have' for any professional mug printing studio.
• Up to 6 different size heaters available including cone (latte) heaters;
• Adjustable resting- and working temperatures;
• Adjustable pressure & heavy pressure chassis;
• PID controller ensures superior accuracy & consistency;
• HRPO laser cut steel construction with baked-on powder coating.
Professional cap & tag sublimation bundle for pressing small transfers* onto jockey caps and ID tags but also ideal for chest- and sleeve logos, fridge magnets, coasters, very small garments etc. £503.83 when purchased separately which means:
you save over £74
* Transfer printers sold seperatelyLearn More
Print onto dark (or light) apparel (if you already have a flat heat press) - Print finely detailed fonts, graphics & even halftone images finer than ANY vinyl cutter!
• No cutting or weeding in fact you dont even need a vinyl cutter!
• 20 colours to choose from including standard, neon & metallic
• Print onto light OR dark cotton, polyester & other fabrics
• Thin silky feel and proven excellent washability & longevity
• Low investment that easily pays for itself
Bundle: SAVE a further £35!
Threadable, OTC high-pressure clamshell heat press 400x500mm (portrait)
• Threadable - Press only on the side you want to print on - no bleed through
• High pressure - Ideal for apparel and also perfect for flat rigid surfaces
• OTC pressure & high watt density - Uniform pressure and heat distribution
• HRPO laser cut premium steel - Quality construction, sturdy frame and chassis
Applications: T-shirts, large textiles, display panels, signage, phone covers (2D) etc.
* Can be upgraded to dual station with CP40 dual station conversion kit *Learn More
The GIBB SP40-AT is a professional swing head heat press with sliding base ideal for various heat press applications
• Swing head - best for uniform pressure distribution and also presses thicker items
• Threadable - press only the side of the garment you want to print on i.e. no bleed through
• Sliding base - sliding (pull-out) base for safer and more convenient operation
• Quality construction - sturdy, laser-cut & baked-on powder coat frame that will last years
Applications: Plaques, slates, crystal, tags, photo panels, phone covers, signage, garments (including rhinestone) etc.Learn More
For sublimation (or laser & other HT methods): Dual-station, digital mug press with microprocessor controller:
• Dual-station* - make adjustments independantly for total control and accuracy;
• Aviation grade alluminium construction - lightweight (only 5.6kg) yet durable;
• 5-in-1 - five different mug sizes: 6oz; 9oz; 11oz; 12oz & 17oz;
• Microprocessor control - ensures both heat and dwell accuracy.
* Up to 2 standard sized mugs (11oz.) can be pressed at a time. Larger sizes may require that only one mug be done at a time.Learn More